Recent content by Grant McAllister

1. Grant McAllister

Small Black Spots in Water

Yes, I've flushed the water heater several times. A lot of black, hard particles are there. I had the anode rod checked. It was fine. I have looked at water from spigot very close to meter and get maybe one tiny speck of something in a 5 gallon bucket. For some reason there is a spigot attached...
  2. Grant McAllister

Black Spots in Bathtub.

I have the same problem. I've spent a lot of money trying to find a solution. So far I have had no success. I hope someone can help. I have been trying to find the solution to my problem for over a year now. House was built in 2007. It is city water. The plumbing is PEX. The hot water heater is...
  3. Grant McAllister

Small Black Spots in Water

I hope someone can help. I have been trying to find the solution to my problem for over a year now. House was built in 2007. It is city water. The plumbing is PEX. The hot water heater is gas and has about a foot of copper piping coming in and going out of water heater. My issue: I recently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks