Recent content by GPRACING

1. GPRACING

Zurn class action law suit. My sorry tale.

Glad to here that about the vangaurd fittings.I used to use them but it seems that every supply house around here went with whatever they can get the best deal on-chinese crap.Years ago I actually switch from vangaurd to zurn because zurn offered a better warranty!I havent ran into any bad...
  2. GPRACING

Zurn class action law suit. My sorry tale.

I hate to break the news but it isnt just zurn fittings you are going to see problems with.Ive done quite a bit remodeling this year on houses plumbed with just about every different brand of brass pex fittings made.Ive seen fittings that were so corroided up that I dont see how water passed...
  3. GPRACING

Combining an electric Tank with electric Tankless

I have to disagree,maybe the lowes junk is the same but the ones from home depot are not.They are better built and have brass drain valves.the 6 year heaters have plastic drain valves.Ive been using their heaters for about 8 years now.Ive had a few problems with the 6 year heaters but Ive never...
  4. GPRACING

Combining an electric Tank with electric Tankless

I have to agree about the lowes water heaters.They are JUNK.The GE from home depot is not a bad heater if you get the 9 or 12 year model.They are made by rheem and seem to last as long or longer than rudd etc.
  5. GPRACING

Transition CPVC to copper

The sharkbites are the way to go!They are NOT made in china and they are certified to go in walls and in the ground.Ive never been wild about putting a threaded plastic fitting into a metal fitting.Thay seem to always eventually leak or break off at the threads.just my 02 cents...
  6. GPRACING

watts or zurn pex fittings

Im located in SC,near charleston.Like I said we have repiped ALOT of houses in this area because off pinhole leaks.If you take a straight peice of copper that has pinholes and look thru it you will see these white barnicle looking things growing inside the pipe.Everywhere you see one of these...
  7. GPRACING

Residual Income for Plumbers?

The stickers are the way to go.We have used them for years and they do work!In service you will die without a yellow page ad.Just dont get to fancy.Those full page ads are nice but in a slow economy they get hard to pay for in a hurry.
  8. GPRACING

watts or zurn pex fittings

bad pex fittings I joined this site just to share some information with my fellow plumbers.I had no idea there was a problem with these fittings as our supplier hasnt said a word.In the past two weeks Ive ran into several pex fittings that are in BAD shape and one had already broken off so i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks