Recent content by goofymonkey33

1. G

Deep well pump not keeping prime or pressure

Sammy, Your help has been tremendous. I'm not sure you realize how much you do. I must thank you for everything. After I read your last post, while waiting fo the well guys, I decided to mark exactly where the water was and come back in an hour. It's falls less than 1/16th of an inch...
  2. G

It's on top of the regulator, directly. I've had a plumber come out now, I got totally frusterated with it. lol He's unable to prime it as well. He says possible a cracked casing, since I can get it to hold water in the lines and pump without the level falling after letting it set for an...
  3. G

Reading other posts and such I'm now working with a Goulds. 1 HP. It's a lot nicer. I can see that. Now I'm only having an issue priming it. I can't seem to get it all the way, I close the regulator, and turn it on. It only jumps maybe 1-2lbs. I know there is still water in the lines...
  4. G

How much of a job is it to replace those? The top line is a little low, but possibly from sloshing it around. Jeff
  5. G

I could possibly have access to the head. It's under a bit of frozen ground, but I'm not adverse to the digging. I thought about checking for depth of the well, and also the type of ejector that is on it. However, I'm not all together certain I want to pull the whole thing up. If the 2...
  6. G

The pump is under the house. Convertible jet. How can I solve the problem? Thanks guys, Jeff
  7. G

Hello, I'll make this short because I know how busy every one is. I'm a long time reader, but just had a question I couldn't figure out, so now I must post. I just swapped deep well pumps in my house, the old was a 1/2 HP shitler, maybe 35 yrs old. Switch went bad, decided to replace the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks