Recent content by gonehikingva

1. gonehikingva

Suggestions to replace tile shower floor in small stall

Yes, the liner got damaged from my chiseling. And there is no pre-slope, so the builder of the house neglected to do that. Right now I'm thinking of doing another tile shower floor and having a professional do it. But I usually don't trust "professionals" to do stuff that ends up being hidden...
  2. gonehikingva

It was originally built with the liner extending up above the top of the curb and behind the special wall board that you can tile over. I did not tear out the liner or the pan. I just chiseled the tile off of the shower floor and then chiseled the mortar out of the pan. What I have left is the...
  3. gonehikingva

I have a very small shower stall (36" x 36") that had a tile floor. I replaced all of the wall tile with simple ceramic tile. I also tore up the tile floor and chiseled out all the mortar in the pan, so I'm down to just the pan. Can we install some other kind of shower floor/base than tile? Can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks