Recent content by gmfeinberg

1. gmfeinberg

Glowcore Boiler

Dana, Tom, I thought I'd replied to the thread but apparently it didn't take. Thanks for your responses. Tom, you are welcome to the boiler. I PM'd you just now. Dana, the heat load analysis was done in a rough estimate, but by someone who knows how and came to about 22k btu/hr. The...
  2. gmfeinberg

Glowcore Boiler

I am replacing a Glowcore condensing propane boiler, circa 1987. Interestingly the boiler has been working and trouble-free since I bought the house in 2001. I have no history before that. In fact, it's still trouble-free, which is why I'm posting. I don't know the precise model number...
  3. gmfeinberg

14" toilet replacement help needed

The Drake/Drake II are also Toto but does not come in a 14" rough-in. 14" rough in is a problem if you are picky about your toilet from what I've found. We ended up that way because of a pesky floor joist. George
  4. gmfeinberg

14" toilet replacement help needed

Hi, new member here, I've got a similar problem. I need a 14" rough and I'm looking for an efficient flush toilet, elongated bowl. Supply line is only about 6 - 6 1/2" off center and I really don't want to move it. The styles of the Guinevere and Soiree, which would fit, aren't what we are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks