Recent content by GlennM

1. GlennM

KRain Pro EX switching Zones

I don't see how to turn program A off without erasing the entire program, other than not selecting that particular program on the control panel. So with program B selected on the controller, your saying it runs B first then goes and runs C and then A? This controller has 3 programs A,B & C. Ive...
  2. GlennM

Considering two dual-tankless options - feedback requested

5 month update. Couldn't be happier with the Navien NPE-240A. Its met and exceeded all of my expectations!
  3. GlennM

Thanks for the observation and input its actually an interior wall.
  4. GlennM

KRain Pro EX switching Zones

Ive got a KRain Pro EX defaulting to Program A regularly. Its set on Program B and if you run manually will run Program B program. Get up in the morning with the controller set to Auto and Program B selected on the pad, but on the display screen Program A is lit up and its running the program...
  5. GlennM

I went with the Navien NPE-240A. It's been up and running for a week now, couldn't be happier with the set up and hot water delivery. I vented with 3" PVC added a sediment filter and a water softener while I was at it. I'm looking fwd to comparing my electric and gas bills in the coming months
  6. GlennM

Thanks Dana, I read thru the install manual for the Rinnai last night, I see there's a couple of venting options. I saw the post on that install, I think I would be a little disappointed if I had paid for that. I think I found what I'm looking for in the Navien installation manual...
  7. GlennM

I'm going to bump this tread, hoping to get some more feedback. I too have a house of similar size and water appliances. My original set up was; 2-50gal electric water heaters with a dedicated recirculation line/pump. One of my water heaters died about a year ago, I bypassed it, and am...