Recent content by Ghost 60

1. Ghost 60

Thinset depth?

I have done a few tile jobs and feel comfortable with standard tile but now my brother wants me to do his Kitchen with 17" tiles. I was told "the larger the tile the deeper the thinset". But how deep do you go for this size and does it take a special type? Does it require a thicher backer board?
  2. Ghost 60

Need advice on how to keep pressure.

We will have to replace all the incoming pipe. Yes there is pvc and cpvc and a truck hose...LOL (not kidding). I have been gathering all the replacement parts, a few at a time and just put in an 80 gallon WH set on He!! to make sure to have enough hot water. I am just not sure how to pattern the...
  3. Ghost 60

Need advice on how to keep pressure.

We are turning an old huge bathroom into two smaller baths. All of the supply need to be replaced in the house. It is mess of copper to galvanized to Pvc and back. How do I run the water so that I won't get an interuption of pressure in the shower when other water is turned on in the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks