Recent content by gfors7

1. G

Warranties

I need to pick some brains. I have a potential upcoming job that I have bid on and the customer is asking for what I feel are insane warranties on my behalf, and I am wondering if anyone has come up against this before. The total bid with labor and fixtures will net me about 25k to 30k. The...
  2. G

bathroom in basement jackhammer ??

Sure No problem, get her over here.
  3. G

Nope If you use the test tee, you'll be wet venting the other toilet. Use the other 3" line, and pull a 2" vent off of it. I personally would get out that jackhammer, but that's just me.
  4. G

some professional opinions please.

Terry Terry, I know you know which company I'm referring to. I've met you before at the supply house. Was a few years ago, my boss introduced me to you. I won't use his name, but don't drink the Kool-Aid.....
  5. G

Armacell Armaflex + Pex + Joist = ?

Solution Me personally, I plan ahead. If I'm planning on insulating, instead of using tube talons, I cut 6" pieces of insulation, and use appropriately sized galvanized 2 hole straps around the pieces of insulation. Then when I come back to insulate after inspection, I can just insulate up to...
  6. G

Additional Also, Geberit makes a good wall hung, comes with the mounting assembly, but like I said, they can be a pain, and pricey.
  7. G

Not what i would do. First of all, it's a 3" pipe, measured inside diameter. Second, would a wall hung toilet work? Theoretically yes, but would it be right? That depends. I'm assuming that you're talking about using the 3" pipe on the left in the picture. It could be done, but you must...
  8. G

Oh, by the way, for those of you up here in Seattle, if you think you know what company I'm talking about, I'm sure you're right!!!
  9. G

Name: chrome bend under sink instead of P-trap

You're going to have water coming out of the top of that tee, if not right away, you will after a few hairs get in there.
  10. G

Today I got a call from a "friend of a friend". It seems that a couple of weeks ago, the friends friends mother (in her 70's), needed to call a plumber on a sunday morning. She thought that there may be a leak in her crawlspace. Now, I'm a plumber in the Seattle area, so those of you from up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks