Recent content by GerardSamuel

1. GerardSamuel

Grohmix shower no cold water

Now the plumber is telling me that the whole shower has to be replaced, which I am trying to avoid. Do you think it is just a matter of the parts being hard to come by, since the unit dates from the 1970s? I think I can probably find the parts somewhere. I really don't want to rip out the shower...
  2. GerardSamuel

Grohmix shower no cold water

My Grohmix shower suddenly stopped producing cold water last week on the day that the apartment building turned on the heating system for the winter (I don't know whether the two events are related). Now all I can get is scalding hot water so the shower is unusable. I think the unit dates from...
  3. GerardSamuel

Identify faucet brand, Price Pfister

Guys, Alfano would have been a long subway ride for me, so armed with the knowledge that I have a Price Pfister faucet, I went to New York Replacement Parts Corp. on 94th street and Lexington avenue, where the woman behind the counter instantly recognized my cartridge as Price Pfister part...
  4. GerardSamuel

I cannot thank you enough I cannot thank you all enough for this tremendous help. Unfortunately the store where I bought the faucet is now out of business. It does look like it is an older model of a PP Savannah. The faucet is dripping so I think I need to replace the little black rubber...
  5. GerardSamuel

Could any one help me to identify this faucet? It was purchased about 8 years ago in New York City. I am trying to find a part for it but I don't know the brand.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks