Recent content by georgemp

1. G

Boiler overshoots setpoint

Yes the control module. I have an older version and not the Sage. I found that if I slid the control board drawer out it would work properly (you could hear a click and it would heat properly - sometimes it would click back and want to max out the temperature) Long story short, I found a...
  2. G

Thanks all. It turns out the DHW was set to 'on' which it shouldn't have been since we have an indirect water heater. This seemed to be overriding the setpoint temp I put in. There was also a loose wire going to the mcba control board that seems to mess with settings randomly. Here's my next...
  3. G

I have a similar issue. We have an Alpine 150 with an mcba board and I have set the setpoint temp down to 170. When you go to the information screen the setpoint still reads 190 and the boiler complete ignores the new setting and goes to 190+ thus shutting the boiler down sometimes. Do we need a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks