Recent content by geny725

1. geny725

Pressurized water tank, pressure gauge problem

Rayman! you understand me best! basically when someone uses the shower, the gauge goes from 40psi up to 60psi and GETS STUCK THERE at 60! and the pump keeps on running while it's stuck at 60psi it only goes back down to 40spi when you shut off the shower...it never reaches the cut out 70psi...
  2. geny725

i was told that the gauge depends on the switch...apparently it has NOTHING to do with the water problem according to the expert since the switch was replaced, im still having the same problem...are you suggesting maybe i should also change the gauge?
  3. geny725

thanks peter!! but today i had the pressure switch changed, and it's still the same thing! but now it gets stuck at 55psi! (compared to previous 60), air charge seems correct, so is everything else...even checked the foot valve, it's also working ok... perhaps the problem is in the buried...
  4. geny725

hello there my 4 year old pressurized water tank has a cut in cut out rate of 40-70psi. lately the water pressure in the house has been lower, or perhaps it could be the volume? or both? i cant tell the difference. then i discovered that when someone uses the shower, the pressure gauge...
  5. geny725

showerhead ball joint

i bought the showerhead only bec it promised "strong water pressure" but not really true..oh well anyway thanks so much for your advices folks, i'll just have to use or try to find a balljoint somewhere somehow
  6. geny725

showerhead ball joint

hi mikey thanks for the quick reply!! anyway sorry for the confusion ok, when you buy the showerhead, it comes with a ball joint correct? if you take the showerhead apart, the ball joint comes off. the ball joint as far as my definition, is the one you connect to the water pipe tha'ts...
  7. geny725

showerhead ball joint

first of all, thank you so much for creating this site!!!!!!!! anyhow, of all the dumbest problems one could have, someone broke the ball joint of my showerhead, therefore the thread does not fit properly into the showerhead pipe anymore. where can i buy a replacement showerhead ball...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks