Recent content by gbcherry

1. gbcherry

Cloudy Well Water

Thank you! Lets say the water remains cloudy, is this something I should worry about since we do not use it for anything other than toilets, showers, and laundry?
  2. gbcherry

Cloudy Well Water

I should say that the water has never has been as crystal clear as the water we drink from the water cooler; however, as I stated I recently noticed the water in the toilet staying cloudy. I did a test where I poured some from the kitchen faucet into a glass and it stayed cloudy afterwards with...
  3. gbcherry

Cloudy Well Water

Hello! I am currently living in a double wide/modular home that belongs to a relative. I'm very appreciative of this opportunity as she only requires us to pay the electric bill, so in return I try my best to keep the place up and have even done things like replaced the carpet, etc. Staying here...
  4. gbcherry

Septic Tank Pumping Question

Thank you ballvalve, It is extremely had to believe that the first guy I had out is not full of sh*t himself. What I witnessed in the tank when the second company lifted the lid blew me away. It actually looked as though there were small cotton bales in there from the compacted toilet paper...
  5. gbcherry

Its hard for me to believe this that it's already to late, anybody have an answer?
  6. gbcherry

We have lived in our house going on 9 years, started to have some issues with slow drains, and decided to have the tank pumped hoping that would be the cure. We hired someone to come out and clean the tank, which fixed the issue for about two weeks and then while in the shower one day my wife...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks