Recent content by Gary5579

1. G

H2OwTo Pressurized Water Tank problem

HJ and Valveman, I have narrowed it down to a problem with the tank/pump itself. I have eliminated a leak in the crawl space, as well as a leak along the underground line coming up the hill to the house. I shut off the valve from the pump to the house, and pressure still bleeds off. So that...
  2. G

Valveman, the only leak I have found is a drip coming from the pump, which sits on top of the holding tank. It drips once every 3 seconds (I timed it), but is hardly enough to account for the pressure to bleed off so quickly. The broken check valve was missing a pin, not a screw, that holds...
  3. G

I jumped the gun when I said "problem solved" when I found the broken check valve. Yesterday I put a brand new check valve on the incoming line and turned the pump on...the pressure pumped up to the limit, the pump kicked off, but the pressure immediately started bleeding back off. Same as...
  4. G

PROBLEM SOLVED! Don't know why I didn't do this before, but I took Gary Slusser's recommendation and shut off the water before and after the pump. On the house side, after closing the valve, the pressure still dropped after the pump kicked off, so I knew I didn't have a leak in the house...
  5. G

Valveman, thanks for the quick reply. Your theory makes a lot of sense, except I just replaced the check valve and shutoff valve assembly last year because of leaking. And I made sure I had the arrows pointingt in the right direction. So they're still relatively brand new. The reason I...
  6. G

Mr Love, I hope you can help with this problem, as it has me and everyone I've talked to stumped. When I bought my house in 2001 it had an H2OwTo pump/tank system installed in the attached garage. The reason is that I live far above (in elevation) the main water line running through my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks