Recent content by GameGod

1. GameGod

Sidework?

I feel for what your thinking - Really !! Dont do it - ill tell you why, first you needed work and your boss hired you for better or worse and this is giving you a chance to learn the trade, and weather or not you believe he wouldn't care about the side Jobs ( even if he told you this him...
  2. GameGod

Kitec class action lawsuit- 30,00 defective homes in las vegas

Aramaflex would definitely help with many problems of direct burial in soil, looking at the photo of 1" main coming up threw the slab is all corroded around the joints I was thinking FLUX I could be wrong though, cutting out the pipe section below the manifold found to be corroded inside. I...
  3. GameGod

Kitec class action lawsuit- 30,00 defective homes in las vegas

Sup sup all, this forum kinda runs hand in hand with johnbridgs tile forum, its where I first heard of this forum and have since made many trips here, since most all my questions are answered just from searching for them my need to register and post some has not been nessasary - I do appriciate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks