Recent content by Gamby33

1. Gamby33

Converting Radiator to Radiant Floor Heat

Thanks again.. What do you think of just capping off that radiator and doing an electric floor heating system and calling it a day?
  2. Gamby33

Wow, that seems like a lot more work. I guess since we don't use the bathroom heat that often (sometimes we don't even turn the thermostat on in winter) the staple up with a heat transfer plate would be the best, easiest and most cost efficient option?
  3. Gamby33

Radiator to Radiant Thank you both for your replies.... Since this is going to be a total gut job of the bathroom i would like to have the radiant in some type of mortar/cement floor. Would that not give me the best install? Or would it be just the same to install over a plywood...
  4. Gamby33

Good evening, I am having my bathroom completely renovated, complete gut job down to the studs. Its a small bathroom but has a cast iron radiator under the window and recessed into the wall. The bathroom is on a separate zone and has its own thermostat. I was wondering if i can convert...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks