Recent content by gabby

1. gabby

Replacing Thermal Expansion Tank

Hey thanks. I may pick me up a pressure gauge. That would be great to check the pressure at anytime. Again, thanks for all the help.
  2. gabby

Replacing expansion tank on waterheater?

Actually I picked one up at HD for $60.00 an got it home but it was larger than the one on the tank so I took it back today an got the right size for $38.95. I have a 80gal water heater so I did not think this was high at all. I plan on installing it tomorrow. Thank for all the help from both...
  3. gabby

Hey Thanks, I appreciate it very much. Sounds simple, just not want to mess anything up.
  4. gabby

Is there no pressure on these things when you remove one of them? Sort of scary removing it. Mine is laying over on its side full of water.
  5. gabby

I bought a new expansion tank but it had no direction in it. It was the last one they had at HD an it had been open. Do these things need a charge per the mfr's directions? Also mine is full of water so it is going to be a mess when I remove it. At present it is laying over on its side full of...
  6. gabby

Need to replace expansion tank on water heater. What do I need to do first besides cut valve off to expansion tank? The tank is full of water an laying over on its side. Any help will be appreciated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks