Recent content by ga1990

1. G

Easiest way to hook up ice maker to steel pipe

The sink is on the other side of the kitchen, so "T"ing of that wouldn't work so well.
  2. G

Easiest way to hook up ice maker to steel pipe

Ok, so my house is older (no copper). What's the easiest way to hook up an ice maker to the steel pipes? Can I just drill a hole in the supply pipe and use a saddle valve? If so, what size hole do I need to drill? On all the saddle valves I found at home depot they only mention copper pipe...
  3. G

Any plumbers wanna take a look at my roughin plans?

Would it be bad if I did it this way, with a sweeping 90 going to the WC, then right after that a 90 going up for the vent and sink? Would that be a good enough vent for the WC? The way you have it drawn, I just don't know I could keep everything underground and still running downhill.
  4. G

Would I run 4" up to that point then?
  5. G

That's awesome, thank you very much. One question, what is the circle on the WC vent? I can't tell what that says to the right of it.
  6. G

Sorry, I meant to say NOT 100% to scale
  7. G

I don't know...that was one of the things I'm trying to figure out. I'll try, but I don't think there is going to be enough room, that drawing is NOT 100% to scale, and there's a raised concrete pad with my wash machine in the way.
  8. G

Oh I don't know....because he's old and doesn't want to crawl on the ground anymore?? Seriously though, I just thought at a plumbing supply there would be SOMEONE with atleast some plumbing experience...a place where I could go to get questions answered as well as buying parts....like when you...
  9. G

I'm getting ready to rough in my basement bathroom...I drew up what I was planning on doing, wondering if someone wanted to take a look at it and tell me if I need to change anything? I can email you the picture I drew, or I also attached it to this thread. I'd really appreciate it if I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks