Recent content by Funtogun

1. F

I am in need of help finding stems for this contraption...

What would I need to do in order to have New York Replacement Parts machine the replacement stem? Can I not replace the entire assembly and thread it in, stem, housing and all? I have unscrewed the stem and housing from the "horseshoe" shaped brass/bronze thing in the picture. The seals...
  2. F

Thanks for the help I think :) Anybody have a guestimate for replacing with modern fixtures? Thanks in advance for your help, Joseph Lewis
  3. F

Hello, I have two stems that are not equal in length. They work, but the stems are bent which makes the knobs rotate in an egg shaped pattern. I have considered replacing all of this, however I would prefer to just replace the thread in assemblies and knobs. Any help would be greatly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks