Recent content by fumplet

1. F

Well pump to pressure tank fitting warped and started leaking

Hello I am wondering what pressure pump to get and all the factors the apply to getting one for my needs...........as in will the 2 to 3 parts iron in the water affect the pump life, what dictates what kind of pump pressure I need or desire, what horsepower should I get, ok so myers are good...
  2. F

I ran 2 faucets on full today for 15 minutes.....didnt run out of water......pressure stayed at 30..........so do I buy the warped nozzle, impeller, and whatever else or just save up and get a good metal pump........and If metal, then what pump is a good one.......lowes and home depot sell pumps...
  3. F

another question........if the pump did over heat as welll I do know it did because of the warped hose barb to female 1 inch pipe thread........what would also be damaged inside.?..........the impeller, diffuser, nozzle, venturi, tank back half, tank front half?..there are at least 7 things that...
  4. F

I do have another question too as to the cause of this thing not reaching 50 psi........could the line into the well be bad or plugged........I fixed the line where it attached to the pump from the well.......it is a hard plastic pipe........well I noticed that where it was clamped had a...
  5. F

Hello, the craftsman pump........model number is390.252151. and beneath that it says code 1g960...........and I timed the turn off ........it takes 1 minute 40 seconds to shut off when it kicks on at 30 pounds psi to 41 psi with no water faucets on.........somehow I dont think thats good.
  6. F

Ok a thought here.....should I just leave it at a 40 psi shut off as long as It seems to work...................also I am not sure how much a 60 psi jet pump will cost or how to determine if a 60 psi pump will work with my well...........would it be suggested to A, check the jet nozzle, and B...
  7. F

I noticed you mentioned about something stuck in the jet nozzle........can I check this, where is this at?
  8. F

well it says 30\50 right on the side of it....How long shoud it take from the 30 psi kick on to stop at 50, or 41 in my case. Should the pump make the same sound from the time it turns on till the time it turns off?...........it almost sounds like there is air getting in somewhere because it...
  9. F

Hello I bought this house last year and I messed with the pressure switch shortly after I moved in to increase pressure. Well I am not sure if I caused the pump to not shut off and overheat or it just did it on its own. Anyway its an above ground craftsman pump 30\50.........It seems like the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks