Recent content by fullhousecabinet

1. fullhousecabinet

S-trap?

The seller has agreed to repair this. Thank you for all of your input.
  2. fullhousecabinet

S-trap?

Thanks again for responding to my issue. We will definitely have them take care of it before the close of escrow.
  3. fullhousecabinet

S-trap?

Thanks for the information. I guess the p-trap wouldn't fit without cutting the cabinet shelf so they raised the drain pipe.
  4. fullhousecabinet

S-trap?

We just had a home inspection done and the inspector said that the kitchen sink was plumbed with an S-trap. I thought an S-trap went down through the floor. This drain goes into the wall. Does this look correct or not? Thanks in advance, Mike
  5. fullhousecabinet

Hello, my name is Mike and I am a general contractor. You replied to a post that I made...

Hello, my name is Mike and I am a general contractor. You replied to a post that I made yesterday about finding shower trims for an American Standard B-200. Any information you could get me would be greatly appreciated. Email is fullhousebackup@aol.com. Thank you.
  6. fullhousecabinet

Help - Identify Old Amer. Stand. Mixing Valve

I am a general contractor and need this trim to finish a remodel job that I am doing. Mike
  7. fullhousecabinet

Help - Identify Old Amer. Stand. Mixing Valve

Where to buy trim pieces HJ I have that same B-200 model and need the handle and plate. Do you know of a place to purchase them? Thanks, Mike
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks