Recent content by Fudog

1. Fudog

Bryant Furnace 925s

Installer suggested Bryant model 925s. We had 3 estimates from different installers and the first one sold Trane the second sold Carrier and third Bryant. I work nights and am going to have to get to sleep. I will get back with you tomorrow. Thanks
  2. Fudog

Bryant Furnace 925s

Thinking of purchasing A Bryant Furnace, any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks:confused:
  3. Fudog

New Furnace

Good Morning, Thinking of replacing a Luxaire Furnace within the next few months in our home, what brand would all of the HVAC pros on here encourage their customers to buy? Thanks
  4. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

Had the HVAC Repairman come yesterday and everything checked out fine with the Diagnosis being [vent motor clogged up with stink bugs] We have had alot of them in WV and he said he had done the same thing the day before on another customers furnace. I guess since the weather has started to cool...
  5. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

Induced draft blower is working. Would the spiral igniter have an ohm reading stamped on it? 284 is what i am showing.
  6. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

None of the rollout limit switches are tripped. There were 3 of them. All had 27-28 volts on each side.
  7. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

Took an Ohm reading and showing 284 and have 112v at the plug in.
  8. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

What should i get for an ohm reading to determine a bad one?
  9. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

This is a gas furnace. How do I check the spiral glow igniter?
  10. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

Just turned furnace on for the year for heat and it will not work. Worked fine at the end of winter. Cleaned the flame sensor as I do every year and nothing. Igniter will not glow. Any suggestions? Thanks
  11. Fudog

Dead Outlets

The Electrician came over Monday and one of the dead outlets had a bad connection. The connection was taped up and seemed like it was tight and even the Electrician after untaping the connection said it looked tight but only after pulling on the wires did he discover it was not wrapped as tight...
  12. Fudog

Dead Outlets

This is in an Apartment. Tenant had portable A/C unit plugged in and quit working but the A/C unit works in other receptacles and A/C unit is meant to be used on 120v and works fine.Everything else in the Apt works fine except fot the 3 receptacles.
  13. Fudog

Dead Outlets

No recently installed gfci.
  14. Fudog

Dead Outlets

I have 3 electrical outlets that suddenly quit working in the living room.Checked breaker and it was not tripped and then manually tripped breaker and reset and still no power to outlets.Any suggestions as to what I should be looking for or where to start looking.Thanks
  15. Fudog

Manual Thermostat

I have one small bedroom with radiant ceiling heat that does not seem to be working. The thermostat is a manual type 240 volt. I am wondering if the thermostat is bad and how I should check it. I have some electrical knowledge and test meters but not sure about testing a manual thermostat. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks