Recent content by Frio39

1. Frio39

Humidity streaks

There is virtually no gap under the door - I havent tried it with the door open. Should I trim an inch off the bottom of the door?
  2. Frio39

Humidity streaks

I would like to say they do everytime but not for certain, I know I have showered in there before with the fan on and it still happened.
  3. Frio39

Humidity streaks

I recently renovated my small (about 50 square feet) front bathroom. I painted with a Behr Premium Interior Enamel in satin finish. I installed a Nutone 110 CFM exhaust fan. Everything in the bathroom with the exception of the tub is new, including all new green board, floor tile...
  4. Frio39

Water heater woes.

Does anyone have any opinions on the regulator made by Watts the goes in the tank of a toilet??
  5. Frio39

Water heater woes.

I installed a pressure gauge on the drain spiggot on the water heater, when the pressure spiked to around 140-143 that is when the relief valve opened and the water ported out of the CPVC, yes I sat there and watched, the nominal pressure seemd to be running from 65 to 85. I read about a...
  6. Frio39

Water heater woes.

How and where would I install a PRV and is it the same as the T and P relief valve?? Would that stop the leaking from the T and P valve or should I install an expansion tank?
  7. Frio39

Water heater woes.

I installed a dual indicator gauge on the hose bib and when I first turned it on, the black dial read 120 and the red was around 70, I turned on a faucet inside and the black dial dropped to 80 then when the faucet was turned off inside the black dial slowly began to rise, currently it is around 90
  8. Frio39

Water heater woes.

What should the pressure at the hose bib be?? If I need an expansion tank is that something I can do myself??
  9. Frio39

Water heater woes.

I noticed my water heater was leaking from the overflow pipe coming from the T&P relief valve. I drained and flushed the tank, replaced the valve, actuated it a few times to ensure it was working and overnight I got about 2 tablespoons of water leaking again, what gives?? T&P Valve looking at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks