Recent content by Fremen9

1. Fremen9

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I was looking over the front of my water heater last night ,and I noticed that the thermocouple wire which is a fairly stiff wire was actually slightly touching the metal guard that covers it. I thought maybe it shouldn't be touching that, I mean isn't it supposed to conduct heat or something...
  2. Fremen9

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Hey guys, what do you think of the Kenmore brand from Sears?? Compared to the Whirlpool from Lowes and GE from Home Depot? I can't find anywhere near the number of complaints for Kenmore 50 gallon gas than I can find for the other two. My plumber says he doesn't buy water heaters.
  3. Fremen9

Just had the gas company guy come out to take a look. He tested the thermocouple and said its not giving off quite enough voltage. He thought it was positioned as high as it can be and it was just quite enough...he thought maybe someone could reposition it another 1/16th of an inch, but he said...
  4. Fremen9

advice on new whirlpool heater I can't believe my luck. I didn't know anything about water heaters, so when my old Bradford White finally started leaking after 12 years, I went to Lowe's and picked up a Whirlpool 50 gallon water heater. Its one of those low nox ones. So I found a plumber who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks