Recent content by freespirit

1. F

Not sure what to do - I think we were left hanging!

Thanks. Thanks Bob: And yes you are so right - the well did not even seal around the casing it is coming up around the sides of the casing when we stop the flow from the top. Not alot mind you just a little - but still not done correctly. I called the state and they told me to call the...
  2. F

Well pump guy called an said just let it flow for a while - the water around it is not going to hurt it as far as the set up. He said just let it flow and we will wait for about another week and he will come out and start to work on it. So I guess he answered my question - just sit an wait...
  3. F

I guess you can't post links on this site - any ways the adaptor I was thinking about is: Product Description For effective seal against pollution and contamination of wells from surface drainage. Many state health departments have adopted codes which require the sealing of water wells. Well...
  4. F

K last week we had the well driller out to drill down a well for us since before we were only on a spring well and that one would dry our on Occcassion - so we bit the bullet and dished out to have a well drilled. Well guy came out.. witched the property and said o.k. this is the spot (whicc...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks