Recent content by Fredinva71

1. F

Gas adapter needed for Mr Heater

see pic above,,,,the right hose connecter fits the mr heater fine, need adapter for hose pictured left connection, i believe Fitter39 found it thx
  2. F

Fitter30 pointed to the correct adapter: i also have a refill adapter===wont work
  3. F

simple i put a T on my black pipe and went through my block garage wall to new shop. in shop is 2' of black pipe and 1/2 inch gas valve!
  4. F

Fitter30, Looks good if my tapered enn (left side of pic) screws into this adapter, then i can get 1/4in to 1/2in for my black pipe. tyvm fred
  5. F

Gas pipe adapter for Mr Heater

Thanks Jeff, BUT, my hose has a tapered, threaded male connection. (it screws into a small propane tank) Item 49373 does not have a female thread.
  6. F

Purchased a Mr Heater 18,000 BTU heater for shop area. I also bought the buddy gas line for the heater. Problem is: buddy gas line connects to Mr Heater fine. my problem is the source I need to connect to is not a tank connection, I have a TEE on my 100Gal propane gas line which right now...
  7. F

Gas pipe adapter for Mr Heater

I have an existing Propane gas line from an outside 100 gal tank to my fireplace gas logs. I recently installed a tee and a second short black pipe gas line to a second garage area which will be used for some woodworking and misc. I purchased a Big Buddy 18,000 BTU space heater. I also got the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks