Recent content by Frank G

1. Frank G

Need tub shower surround

Thanks for the reply. I have done an internet search and have seen this problem a couple times out there. The response was to make a cardboard template to match the crooked tub and then transfer that to the surround. I just can't find a decent looking surround that i can trim the bottom off to...
  2. Frank G

Need tub shower surround

Thanks so much for your response. Unfortunately the tub stays. I fought that battle and lost. It's an inlaw thing. There in there 80,s and in my young 60's and tired if this whole thing. I have never tiled and even if I had went that route the problem would still exist. I would have had to cut...
  3. Frank G

Need tub shower surround

Ill try to minimize this but I am trully confused at this point. Im looking for a tub surround. The problem is the tub (20 years old) must have been a reject. The two opposite corners are 3/4 higher then the others. That exsplains why the tile was cut in slivers to fit. The tile is gone and blue...
  4. Frank G

Bath tub drain.

Thanks Gentlemen. I did disconnect the overflow and drain before attempting to level the tub. It would seem like a wasted effort. It looks like the tub should have been a reject as that it from my measurements from a level line on the studs it seems twisted. I realize that I should saw the d#m...
  5. Frank G

Bath tub drain.

I'll try to keep this short but I'n getting out of my comfort zone. The tub in one of the baths was not set level. The back is app 3/4 in higher than the outside so the tile people had to cut the tile in small angle slices to fit the tile to the tub. In time the small pieces came out and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks