Recent content by FrancisKuo

1. FrancisKuo

Price Pfister Diverter problem

You're right. Replacing the seat did not help. The washer on the stem body was thicker than the old one and I tried installing the stem without the washer but that didn't help either. As I mentioned before, I did try only replacing the broken washer behind the nose with a new one and used all...
  2. FrancisKuo

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll try that.
  3. FrancisKuo

It is the exact stem and the nylon washer is behind the nose of the stem (that was the washer that was cracked before.) I did not replace the seat. It looks like you need a special tool to remove it? I also removed that new washer and put it in the old stem but that didn't help either.
  4. FrancisKuo

I replaced the diverter stem on a PP because the old one was not diverting all the water to the shower head (over half the water was still running down the tub spout.) The old stem had a crack in the washer so I thought replacing the whole diverter stem would solve the problem but over half the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks