Recent content by Fox

1. Fox

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

Leg room is exactly what I'm trying to maximize. And with the 14" rough it is an ugly game of inches. Here is a list of 14" rough in toilets that maximize leg room, all round bowls. Make/Model -Total depth...
  2. Fox

The ProFlo looks like it will set out from the wall 3/4" fitted with the tank for 14" offset, and be 29 3/4" from the back wall to end of bowl. http://dar.proflo.com/darmanager/Query?PRODUCT_ID=902441&USE_TYPE=SPECIFICATION 29 3/4" is 1" greater than the elongated TOTO. Not nearly as...
  3. Fox

Is that a round bowl TOTO @ 28 3/4" on the left and an elongated Windham @ 32 1/4" in the photo above? Oh, it is an elongated Vespin...
  4. Fox

I have the limited space for depth from the back wall and a 14" rough-in that I can't change problem as well. The specs for the ProFlo PF2200 series round bowl show a 27 3/4" depth from the back wall and I would add 2" to that for the 14" offset. 29 3/4" is only 1" more than the elongated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks