Recent content by forKirk4

1. forKirk4

Leaking Kitchen supply pipe ??

have checked the valve ; removing the knob, packing nut & washer. Upon removing the Packing Nut & washer,and the trickle stopped. If i replace the washer & Packing nut, it begins to trickle again (very weird) . The Valve stem is not removable , so this is all that comes out. Again, i imagine at...
  2. forKirk4

will check the stem & shut off itself again; expect i may have to replace the shut off. Will post the end game ... thx again
  3. forKirk4

Thank you, i did use some tape just on the latest replacement attempt, but it WAS leaking prior to the tape too. (but I am removing tape ) .Some problem History ... The original issue was a chronic leak from the faucet & down into the cabinet underneath; I did isolate that the leak WAS...
  4. forKirk4

Have already dried off pipes & even wrapped pipes with paper towels & have found no sign of a leak; no moisture points on the copper pipes. I have turned off the MAIN water in to the house; I have turned off the HOT & COLD water pipes under the sink; The picture shows the hot water line , the...
  5. forKirk4

Have already dried off pipes & even wrapped pipes with paper towels & have found no sign of a leak; no moisture points on the copper pipes. I have turned off the MAIN water in to the house; I have turned off the HOT & COLD water pipes under the sink; The picture shows the hot water line , the...
  6. forKirk4

Hello, I am been fighting a leak in my Kitchen sink Faucet. After replacing most of my faucet, except the base, I think i have isolated it to the HOT supply pipe. I cannot see a visible leak, but when I have the main water shut off, i still have a trickle of water coming from the hot water...