Recent content by Fletch1

1. Fletch1

Anyone Tried This New Slant Fin Product

https://www.slantfin.com/revital-line-series/
  2. Fletch1

INLINE CHECK VALVE INSERT

Anyone know of company that makes these for standard copper unions?
  3. Fletch1

Weil Mclain GV4 series 2 Condensate Question

Dana thanks for all your help, and those great ideas ideas to consider.
  4. Fletch1

So, tonight I changed the zone valve power head and the problem is resolved. It's not the kind of problem your likely to come across. Everything works as normal including the zone that the bad power head controls, that is till you happen to open the bad power head manually. Then you will know...
  5. Fletch1

Dana said, "If yes, does it work any differently if the zone 1 valve is manually opened, and everything is running off the second bedroom's thermostat?" No it does not work any different off the 2nd MBR thermostat. Everything starts and shuts down normal when thermostat calls for and is then...
  6. Fletch1

Yes pump running while boiler normal cycles through high and low limits constantly. I noticed the issue when rooms got too hot . When 2nd BR2 is placed on automatic everything for that zone works as it should. That is to say when the thrmostat is satisfied, pump and boiler stops until next...
  7. Fletch1

When 2nd BR zone valve is in automatic mode it works normally and everything works and shuts down normally. I don't think there is a system control schematic. When I say the boiler is running I mean the boiler keeps going through complete heating cycles.
  8. Fletch1

New issue. When the living room zone stops calling for heat the 2nd BR zone valve that is manually open still thinks there is a call for heat and keeps the boiler running. Even if I turn off all the thermostats off. Is the 2nd BR zone valve head bad?
  9. Fletch1

Thanks Dana, there are ball valves on each zone, mounted above the zone valves on returns. Interesting article, I will be sure to give it good read.
  10. Fletch1

Hi limit currently set 180. Running 2, 4, 5, off the zone 1 thermostat is not working out. Zone 5 will not flow with zone 4. Shutting down zone 5 allows zone 4 to flow, but it flows in reverse. Crazy I know, but I'm sure of it. Must have something to do with the manifold locations of each zone...
  11. Fletch1

WM GV4 Series 2 DOE 92 MBH Active Zones Inactive 1: 59' of fin tube living space 6: No emitters installed 2: 12' of fin tube bedroom 3: 12' of...
  12. Fletch1

I'm sorry I'm not expressing this as I should. I will take some time to rethink this. Thanks for trying to help. i will get back to you soon.
  13. Fletch1

Upstairs' 59 feet of fin tube for the living area zone . 12 feet in each of the 2 bedrooms, each on their own zone. 6 feet Runtal UF-2 Bathroom The 3rd bedroom is part of the living area zone so the 59 feet includes it.. Downstairs family room 20 feet fin tube. Currently I've manually...
  14. Fletch1

DOE 92 MBH 59" fin tube in Zone 1, 20' zone 2, 12' zone 3, 12' zone 4, 12' zone 5, these zones are 3/4 copper. Zone 6 is Runtal baseboard 6' using 1/2 pex. I now have 3 zone valves manually open. downstairs family room , upstairs Bedroom, and the 5 Runtal UF-2 upstairs bathroom . All seem...
  15. Fletch1

Dana, I still have this WM GV4 Series 2 boiler. I have not changed anything since the last post in 2016. In 2017 we went through the heating season without an issue. Now I have a question I hope you can provide advice to. No one lives in the downstairs zone anymore. So I could just heat the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks