Recent content by Flagtime

1. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Sammy, thank you for responding. I am concerned about the volume that is why I drove a 2" rather than a 1 1/4" well to begin with. What is the problem with pulling the well and checking/ disconnecting all connection, re taping and appling pipe dope? Will I have to re-drive the well pipe or...
  2. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Bob, what pipe are you talking about? all the pipe? The check valve? The check valve is the only place where I am able to get my ear up the pipe. How far would I be able to hear the air leak once I get my ear to the pipe? Any Idea? Kevin
  3. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Sammy, how far from the Brass check valve could I hear a air leak with my ear up against the check valve?
  4. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Sammy, have another questions. Will I loose volume of water flow by going to 1 1/4" pipe for the length of my well?
  5. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Sammy, Thank you. I am not sure what you are talking about with the flange. Are talking about using galvanized or pvc in side of the 2" drive pipe and well point that I have already put in the ground? If I use PVC or galvanized pipe then I could just remove the T that I have at the top and hook...
  6. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

Sammy, if I just drop down a 1 1/4" poly pipe down into the well casing then Would I put on a foot valve or a check valve near the pump?
  7. F

Hand Driven Shallow Well

HI, hope someone can help. I have driven a 2" diameter galvanized pipe shallow well. I am 22' deep from surface with well point. I have a 3' well point, hooked to 5' sections of drive pipe with drive couplings. At the top section of pipe I have a T with a plug in the top and out the side go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks