Recent content by Fit

1. Fit

Foreign dual flush toilets

But you can buy dual flush toilets here in the US as an option (if you cannot convert).
  2. Fit

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

OK- so based on your last comment I sat on my new Cadet three this morning and flushed 10 times. Aside from the egregious waste of water for the sake of science :D my bum remained high and dry. Nary a drop. I've the right-height elongated bowl with the compact/10" rough tank.
  3. Fit

Best toilet with 10" Rough-in

We went ahead and bought a Cadet 3 with the compact tank. I have to say, 48 hours in, I love it. Very fast and quiet flush and it fits the room very well, the smaller size making the room feel larger. Installation was quick and painless and the tiolet is level, etc. Based on your feedback I...
  4. Fit

Lime Away & CEFIONTECT

Yikes! Pour antifreeze in there and eventually flush it into the water supply?
  5. Fit

Basement bathroom addition

FWIW, I am remodeling my downstairs bath and they had to bust concrete to set the new drain for the shower. The old job was crap and misplaced. I hired out the shower work... the drain/sewer pipe was in a good location but it was probably 3 feet down in the earth below the concrete. Not...
  6. Fit

11" rough in??? Do I get 10" toilet or is there another option

Thanks Terry. And thanks for the service this forum provides.
  7. Fit

Thanks guys! Redwood- that's a good point. I looked at the specs online https://terrylove.com/pdf/cst743e_spec.pdf Looks like they are giving 3/4" from the wall? So in theory I'd be 1/4" short, right? If there was no play...
  8. Fit

Hi all- I'm definitely not the plumbing type but ran across this thread and am wondering if things have changed in the last few years. I'm remodeling the downstairs bath... 11" rough in exactly, in concrete. I cannot adjust the screws forward at all. The old toilet was smack right against the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks