Recent content by FishingDave

1. FishingDave

Running Plumbing in a unheated garage.

looking at installing a hot and cold water spigot on the other side of my garage. I would have to mount the pipe on the interior wall exposed. I would like to use 3/4 pex since I am in the northeast , what would be the best way to protect it?
  2. FishingDave

Zoeller or liberty pumps which one?

I need to install a pump up system for my washing machine.. both zoeller and liberty make a package system. Which one is the best ??
  3. FishingDave

Vent on a 90 up stream on horizontal?

Wayne , you got it right on the money . Wish i could move vent to the right but it will be in way of the shower valve . Where the vent ( green line ) connects to the the trap ( blue line) not sure if i will have enough room for a wye but a tee on a 45 might work . What do you think of that...
  4. FishingDave

Here's the old layout. The circular hole is where the 2" vent is dropping down the wal
  5. FishingDave

can i swap out the 90 with a wye tee ? or place sanitee on a 45 with a street 45 connected to the vent? or do i have to move the vent connection some how further down pass the wye? I am restricted for space 16" center 2x8 2" pipe so it really crowed.
  6. FishingDave

Replumbing a bathtub, the vent is up stream 3in from a wye on its side to the bathtub trap. Is it okay to plumb it this way again.the original 1950 was setup this way and the 90 was all clogged up , the pipe didnt have much pitch. I don't have much room really tight there.
  7. FishingDave

Removing old cast and installing PVC , existing back to back with double 90 ??

Thanks Wayne I'll see if I can make that fit. if not I might have enough room to install a vent connection ,between a double tee wye on the horizontal (connects wc) and sanitary tee at the stack. Tight but might work
  8. FishingDave

Yes the last pic with the offset is the second floor. You can also see the double tee , where one side of the bathroom sink is
  9. FishingDave

Navien CH 240 leaking heat exchanger , replacing it

Going to replace the heat exchanger on a 9 year old Navien CH240. I haven't worked on these units in a few years and advice would be great.
  10. FishingDave

Thanks Wayne for all the help ,I have a better idea on what to do now. I will take some pics and post it . Its a really tight space and I forgot to mention that its between two finished walls . but I might be able to do a 3" double fixture on the vertical , and then 45 that to the main stack...
  11. FishingDave

Thanks for all the advice its helping me figure it out alot. The problem the main stack is only about two feet away from where the the wye would be and the toilets a little over 14" from that. So i don't have any real room to install a vent on of the legs going to either toilets . I can...
  12. FishingDave

Would this work? Double Wye 3" horizontal then hook up at vent line above the sink lines? The Two sinks are back to back off the same 3" line I was going use a a double fixture wye tee
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks