Recent content by fingermark

1. fingermark

Easiest way to replace 3-bolt garbage disposal

Seems to be dripping from the bottom of the garbage disposal when the dishwasher is on or water is going through the sink. Kind of hard to tell where it's coming from. Checked around the piping and it seems dry. Not there at the moment, though.
  2. fingermark

Sorry, one more question. She has a 1/3HP garbage disposal. Can I get a 1/2 HP and be fine? Or is the piping different (diameter wise) for each HP.
  3. fingermark

The old one is a Maytag L20. If I get a 3-bolt replacement, like the Insinkerator, would it work? If not, I would have to take apart the piece attached to the sink and redo it, right? If that's the case would something with an easy install be preferred, such as the wast king or GE? I see you...
  4. fingermark

My mom doesn't have a lot of money and is out of town. I recently learned her garbage disposal is leaking and would like to fix it for her before she gets back. She has a 3-bolt disposal now with a porcelain (or maybe ceramic) sink. 1) Can I just buy another 3-bolt disposal and replace it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks