Recent content by Figman

1. F

Pressure Problem - New Boiler

Hi Sylvan, by mistake I create another entry on this forum. see if you can review this other thread. Thanks again https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/pressure-problem-slant-fin-galaxy-new-boiler.106588/
  2. F

Pressure Problem - Slant Fin Galaxy New Boiler

Fitter30 the height of the water line is at 86” from the ground. interesting you say that about the expansion tank, the actual setup was already in place when I had the old boiler which never had a pressure problem, the new one is a direct replacement from the old one, almost all the pipes...
  3. F

Fitter30. my house have a lower and main floor on a single zone setup. I remember Reading about the external sensor option For the 3200, not sure if the sensor can help me
  4. F

Hi Fitter30. That is correct the picture is for the expansion tank. Anything in particular you would like verify on it. Or what other info should I check. If you look at picture 56.png you can see the exp tank behind the hood and in between the pipes in the center to the right you can see...
  5. F

Sylvan, one more question, during the summer I had the lower limit set at 180 and upper to 200; the unit came setup at 190 upper. when the problem started I put it back to the original setup of upper 190 and dropped the lower to 170. Not sure if this makes a difference, I know very little...
  6. F

Hi Guys, I did not realized I had two threads going and you replied to this one. On my other one I provided some pictures of the install and gauges showing the behavior of the boiler. something is definitely wrong, still pushes water out of the PRV in no particular order or sequence. I bought...
  7. F

Two more for your review...
  8. F

The second setup of pictures shows the actual behavior with the boiler as it goes up and down with temp and pressure during a cycle of about an hour and 15 minutes while keeping the coil hot. Normally, I would say the boiler will be at 170 degrees and 12-15PSI. But at random and in not a...
  9. F

Hi All, finally I was able to downsize some pictures, the fist group is for the install, let me know your thoughts
  10. F

I am sorry folks. The system is telling my cell pictures are too large, any idea on how to upload the pictures.?
  11. F

Hi friends. I was out of town and just got back so I went downstairs to grab some pictures for your review. this boiler is all over the place and hopefully someone can make some sense out of it. I witnessed something interesting: while I was watching the process of down cycle, dropped from...
  12. F

Thanks for the reply, the installer did say the expansion tank as his first thing regarding the pressure, the tank is new but can definitely can be defective, the size seems as the same as the older boiler, replacing the tank and PRV should be not problem but I really hope is no the heat...
  13. F

Hi all, First time on this forum. Lots of good information. Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Here it goes, previously My house had a Slant Fin Galaxy GX-100 gas boiler with a tankless heat exchange, it ran for over 25 years without a problem until the last 2-3 years when started to...
  14. F

Hi all, First time on this forum. Lots of good information. Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Here it goes, previously My house had a Slant Fin Galaxy GX-100 gas boiler with a tankless heat exchange, it ran for over 25 years without a problem until the last 2-3 years when started to...
  15. F

New boiler - Pressure problem

Hi all, First time on this forum. Lots of good information. Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Here it goes, previously My house had a Slant Fin Galaxy GX-100 gas boiler with a tankless heat exchange, it ran for over 25 years without a problem until the last 2-3 years when started...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks