Recent content by fdny37

1. fdny37

What does RL 247 mean on a Fleck 7000 SXT?

Just changed out the resin and I'm getting this RL 247 flashing on the screen. Does anyone know what it means?
  2. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

Thank you very much Ditto. I just set the head to those specs and will see what happens. If it's not too much to ask how much salt and how many gallons of water should I put in the brine tank to start with?
  3. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

The water temp right now is 78* but it's the middle of the summer here in the desert. I don't know what the water temp will be in the middle of the winter. Yes it has a turbulator.
  4. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

Yes, it is a 12" tank, I pulled the elbow and the number is 500. I also measured the opening which is .210". Where can I buy a 3.5 rpm button or can I make it work OK with what I have?
  5. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

You're right Gary there were no instructions just a link to there website and those instructions were generic. On the 1/2" waste line going to the drain they wrote 5.0 on the elbow, is this the DLFC?
  6. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

F6, thanks for the reply. That's just it I didn't choose anything this is the way the head came out of the box. This is why I'm asking questions because it doesn't seem right.
  7. fdny37

My new Fleck 7000sxt

Hello this is my first post so I'll give you some background info. I'm retired FDNY living out in Vegas for the last 10+ yrs. Old softener took a dump 6 months ago so wife wanted to try the Pelican no salt system. Needless to say that didn't work out so well. I researched and then purchased a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks