Recent content by fatearthworm

1. fatearthworm

Stray Cats!!!

Federal judges are crying about their low pay (only $150,000 annually).IMO, too many are in this profession for the money only, and are unfit. This is just another example.... The wild cats - no problem - trap and kill them - political correctness and animal rights be damned !
  2. fatearthworm

Hanging copper tubing

Why no , Re : the galvanized straps ? Corrosion ? But this may take 50 years...
  3. fatearthworm

Pfister - Removing quick connect HELP

What is the age of the faucet/spray assembly and how hard is your water ? If your water is similar to mine, after 2 to 4 years, some dis-connections are very difficult.... You may have to pull the whole "she-bang" in order to work on it..
  4. fatearthworm

Need advice - New range not fitting against wall due to gas pipe

I agree, it is good and necessary to have the appliance on hand ahead of time. My gas line extends up about 6" and is "too close" to the wall - so a patch was necessary .. I use ribbon dope on the threads, never a leak, but this Teflon tape "ribbon dope" may not be the best thing to use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks