Recent content by fatalbie

1. F

Recessed lighting and vent fan in shower

Thanks for the input and the quick response; I appreciate it. Nashua- I thought about that. It will be a trade off I have to live with in exchange for the aesthetics. If it is a big negative after the install, I can make the change with some patch work. Unfortunately, the plastering end...
  2. F

Speedy, Thanks for the clarification on the cans. As for the fan, I was thinking of putting in a soffit to kind of separate the tub from the room a bit. I like the symetry of the recessed cans in the main part of the room and the vent fan kind of throws that off. If I mount it in the...
  3. F

I have read a couple of threads I found through the search function and am still not clear on the requirements. Any clarification would be appreciated. I propose to install a couple of recessed light cans directly in the shower, in addition to a vent fan. The clarification I am looking for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks