Recent content by fastmat23

1. F

Water arrestor

Should a water arrestor to eliminate water hammering be installed before the solenoid valve or after?
  2. F

water softener

Hello, I recently rented a culligan water softener that was installed by my plumber. The culligan man told me to bleed the softener. How do I do this? Thanks
  3. F

Geothermal

Need Help! In my new home I installed a Geothermal unit that works great!! The unit basically takes water from my well cycles it through the goe unit and dumps it out into my pond. Heats and cools my house wonderfully! Now the issue I am having. The 3/4" copper that dumps the water out of the...
  4. F

Water Hammering

Reply It was an arrestor from home depot. It was $12.00 the guy just handed me it. I think the package read something about a cylinder arrestor. It was 8" long and 3/4" in dia. Leaving the geo unit is 1" copper, then it ties into a solenoid which reduces is from 1" to 3/4" I have a vertical...
  5. F

Water Hammering

Need Help! In my new home I installed a Geothermal unit that works great!! The unit basically takes water from my well cycles it through the goe unit and dumps it out into my pond. Heats and cools my house wonderfully! Now the issue I am having. The 3/4" copper that dumps the water out of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks