Recent content by FarrellMackennon

1. FarrellMackennon

American Standard Plebe - 4049 Tank to Bowl Gasket

'@Plumbsaway, I think yo should seriously think about going pro with the amount of experience you've had plumbing mate! Even if you did crack your aunt's toilet seat! Haha! Every plumber has probably had their own mishaps (or two) so it's best to have a laugh about it and move on :) But back to...
  2. FarrellMackennon

Descaling home plumbing

I think it's great that you managed to solve the problem in the end. At the end of the day, what you want is to see results right? But you might actually want to get a plumber or someone who can provide electrical plumbing services to come have a look at it, just in case. Not to fix it or fiddle...
  3. FarrellMackennon

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

They might meet high standards for their flushing performance but it sounds like that’s all they’re good for from these customer reviews! I came across these reviews today and was surprised as I have actually fitted quite a lot of American Standard Champion products over the years through my...
  4. FarrellMackennon

Floor mounted or wall mounted toilet?

Wall mounted toilets seem to be quite the trend these days, though they can be more work when something goes wrong than the traditional floor mounted versions they are quite user-friendly and, as a plumber, I wouldn’t try and make a customer change their mind if they have their heart set on one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks