Recent content by falconnm

1. F

Toilet flange replacement

wax ring with horn thanks for the tip. we need to replaced the flange as it was broken and it was fastened to the concrete with only one screw. the other had stripped out. i would think it should have been held to the floor with three screws. i appreciate the concern regarding narrowing the...
  2. F

replace 3" closet flange thanks for the reply. so we'll cut the existing flange off at the current concrete floor level then tile around the existing drain pipe. its is actually a 3" drain pipe. the flange was glued to the outside of the drain pipe. we'll notch the tile in order to...
  3. F

Two issues in basement bathrm (on concrete floor) of newly purchased 6-yr old home: 1. Toilet rocking back & forth. 2. Ceramic tile to be laid. Tightening the bolts did nothing to fix the rocking problem. Since we were going to lay new tile in the bathroom anyway, we removed the toilet to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks