Recent content by falcmik

1. F

i really could use some advice, please

Thank you, to all for your advice and for answering my questions. i appreciate it!!! mike
  2. F

so i should shoot for something like this:( imagine the dink at the top and wall in the back). THANK YOU for telling me i dont have to move the sink!! and for your help, everyone!!
  3. F

Thank you all for you advice! so would it be safer to move the sink so the p trap and and sink drain line up? or is it okay as is? or i see how i could very easily take out that weird turn near the p trap and make it a straight(well angled downward) from sink drain to p trap. my concern is...
  4. F

i moved into a SRO (single room occupancy) (room is huge!! for rent so low its almost scary anyway..) this room only had a tiny hand sink so small a mug would not fit under the faucet. i cant live with out being able to wash a dish or a glass etc.. and i just happened to see a base cabinet and...
  5. F

i moved into a SRO (single room occupancy) (room is huge!! for rent so low its almost scary anyway..) this room only had a tiny hand sink so small a mug would not fit under the faucet. i cant live with out being able to wash a dish or a glass etc.. and i just happened to see a base cabinet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks