Recent content by Face155

1. F

Universal Rundle Atlas part

Interesting. I was at my parent's house today, and realized they also had UR Atlas toilets (in fact, even same series run). Excitedly, I looked under their tank to discover they had not one of those rubber brackets. So I started to wonder if the plumber that installed was incorrect, that I...
  2. F

Well, 12 years for my specific toilet, I wouldn't round that to 20. Older, but not an antique or rare toilet. Thanks for the link, but I didn't see the part there, even with a wider search of all UR parts. Well if anyone happens to be familiar with the part I'm describing, please chime in, a...
  3. F

Yes, a Toto Drake would be my first option if I wanted to replace it, but being the toilet works great, and still looks great (with a little cleaning it took), I don't see it wise nor environmentally sound to toss a whole toilet and spend another $250-300 (on top of the thousands I've spent...
  4. F

I just recently did a remodel of bathroom, replaced everything to and even past studs. The toilet in there has always worked well, and I knew with some cleaning it was worth keeping. From what I can tell it's a Universal Rundle Atlas based on the number inside tank of 4471, and made in 98. Well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks