Recent content by evergreen

1. E

HELP! TOTO TOILET need to return

thanks We decided to keep the toilet and either build a small shelf wall behind it or build the wall out another 3 inches (the entire wall). I think I understand all of this now. Thank you.
  2. E

HELP! TOTO TOILET need to return

Hello We purchased a toto one piece gmax ultramax toilet and now plumber says he needs a 14 inch rough not a 10 inch. Would you go with the Carlyle one piece? We wanted quiet and quick flush....thank you much.:mad::eek:
  3. E

symmons shower vs another brand

We are just getting ready to purchase a shower head (no tub) that slides on a bar. Is Symmons a reliable brand for us and plumber? Thank you.
  4. E

Corn Glutten

We have 35,000 square feet of 'lawn' if you can call it that. Would love to use corn glutten as a crabgrass preventer. But I hear it is pricey. Does anyone know of a place to buy it that is reasonable? Thanks.
  5. E

buying from goleco online or supply store

Hello We are getting ready to buy a pedestal sink. We can buy online (goleco) cheaper than a local supply store. Any thoughts or comments, please! Thank you.
  6. E

Toto Exchange Help, Please

toto toilets Hi I am new to this site as well. We are getting ready to purchase an elongated seat toto toilet. We need 1.6 required by law. We are looking for quiet flush. Second story. Septic system. Any advice would be helpful! Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks