Recent content by Evan K

1. Evan K

Increase City Water PSI

They get 2pm per spray for 6gpm for 3. However the 3 are only getting 4gpm total. Sorry I wasn't clear
  2. Evan K

Increase City Water PSI

I am not sure - I will try removing one this weekend to look but as per moen to get the full flow the Body Sprays are Thanks - although I'm not sure I will get the pressure i want even if i close off 2 of the sprays as the Moen spec sheet says it will do 2gpm at 80psi. That fact was hidden and...
  3. Evan K

Increase City Water PSI

Hello All I've recently done a whole bathroom renovation and installed 6 body sprays. In order to get 2gpm out of each head they require 80 psi. The good people at Moen failed to mention that when i had them help me pick out the pieces for my bathroom remodel. I have about 60 psi with...
  4. Evan K

Pressure Issues/Loop

I have finished setting up a shower and this is what the plumbing in the wall looks like. The issue I have is a lack of pressure from the banks of body sprays. They should get around 2 gpm per head but instead appear to be getting 1.1 gpm causing very weak sprays. Also the Top sprays appear to...