Recent content by Ethereal

1. Ethereal

Interesting GMax problem: won't fill all the way when water pressure is high

So I replaced the fill valve with a new one -- the design was slightly different but I think there must have been a leak in the old valve, probably in the stem which was causing water to leak into the float reservoir. The new one solved the issue and only cost a few dollars more than the...
  2. Ethereal

Interesting GMax problem: won't fill all the way when water pressure is high

I have a Toto toilet with the GMax fill valve and recently it's kept running after flushing, ever so slightly. After replacing the cap and inspecting it while filling I've found the following: - When filling, water streaming from the top hole in the cap is trickling into the float reservoir -...
  3. Ethereal

Seat Mounted Bidet (not washlet) for Toto Ultramax II?

Digging this back up -- I'm having the same problem with both a Luxe bidet and a Biobidet Elite3 in conjunction with the Drake 2 and a softclose seat. Anyone find a bidet that works with these toilets?
  4. Ethereal

Toto Soft Close Repair?

My seat went out after 9 months. Just the top lid though. I'm sure that my kids' propensity to push the seat down is what did it. Toto is sending me a replacement seat but I'm going to try to fix it myself anyway. I'll try two fluids: Novagard G662 silicone grease, and a thicker silicone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks