Recent content by esachica

1. E

Neutralizer/Softener Recommendations

Thanks, Gary. AFA the Fleck 1500 - is this the one you mean: http://www.ohiopurewaterco.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=78 http://www.ohiopurewaterco.com/1500.pdf (specs) This setup doesn't look like what we have. The size & shape of the valve casing does though. Does this come available in...
  2. E

Thank you. Yes, that was my thought of standard practices. Interestingly...when I asked the Kinetico rep for a written copy of the 10 year parts warrantee, he said he gives them out when the system is purchased (contract signed?). Hmmm...that did not sound right to me & I told him so...
  3. E

Help! Who made this?!? How can I get one?!?

Hi Chris - here are my thoughts until a resident expert chimes in. I'm no expert, but we just replaced the cartridge in a kitchen sink faucet. It cracked when a pipe froze during a cold spell in a vacant rental. Yours look just about IDENTICAL to ours in design, if my memory serves me well...
  4. E

Oh, I thought of another question: * What is the typical plumbing guarantee on installation/labor? 1 year? 90 days? If we go with a new system, plumbing work will likely be needed. The current system is installed in a very convoluted manner. I'd like to upgrade to 1" if we can if if that...
  5. E

Hi all (long post alert): Our current neutralizer & water softener are 20 years old & having problems. I am doing my due diligence, researching replacing them with new equipment, perhaps ourselves. We are handy with home repair, know how to install/sweat copper piping, do basic electrical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks