Recent content by erupert

1. E

Proper pressures for well/acum. tank

Thanks for the clarification. So, is 40/60 a common setup? Would 40/70 yield a better flow or is that dangerous as far as blowing a line is concerned?
  2. E

I looked once before, seems like you turn the sec screws to adjust. The tag on the bladder indicated that bladder should be inflated to 3 PSI less than the high-pressure side. That would indicate an increase to 57 PSI for a high side of 60 PSI. Was 38 a typo (previous message). While I am...
  3. E

Continuous pressure pump?

I am sure that it's not the correct terminology, but someone I met while camping mentioned that he had one of these new style pumps installed in his well and the water pressure was simply amazing. Wondering if anyone has any feedback on the pumps, how much they typically cost and how hard it...
  4. E

I see that there are lots of questions on the board about low pressure. I am wondering what is the proper line pressure High/low for good pressure in the house. Some Background: House built in 2000, 4 full baths plus a 1/2 bath. Separate HW tank for the master bath. 220' well. WellXtrol...
  5. E

Pressure related question

I have a well/septic system in my house that has been installed about 5 years. For a long time, we have put up with low flow in our shower. The thing that puzzles me is that after the shower runs for a few minutes, the pressure comes up to a somewhat acceptable standard. When the pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks