Recent content by ericp

1. E

I destroyed my closet flange

Thanks for all of your responses. The RamBit idea sounds like a good solution. I'll let you know if the plumber goes that route. Considering how slow I work plus the cost of fixing my mistakes, it's probably more cost effective to call a professional. Thanks again.
  2. E

There is about 3.5 inches of straight pipe. Then, it starts curving towards the wall. But, about 1-1.5 inches of the straight pipe appears to be inside of an elbow fitting. There is 2 inches of flange remaining. So, if I cut off the straight pipe just below the flange, then I'll be right at...
  3. E

The metal ring on my closet flange was rusted away. I cut off the top of the flange with a dremel, which left about 2 inches remaining around the outside of the waste pipe. When I couldn't get the rest of the ABS off of the pipe, I Googled and learned about solvent welding. I have no idea...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks