Recent content by eric

1. E

water pressure

Hello, I just replaced my defective water regulator with a Watts 25AUB-Z3 with a built in bypass valve for thermal expansion. I now notice that after the gas water heater shuts off, the hot or cold faucet is harder to open initially. Once the faucet is open, the pressure is higher for a moment...
  2. E

3/4" ball valve

3/4 ball valve Bob, thank you so much for the quick replay. I did install the valve on the inlet side of the regulator. The pressure coming in to my house is 80psi thus the need to replace my pressure regulator which was not holding pressure.
  3. E

3/4" ball valve

I just replaced my watts pressure regulator and while the water to the house was turned off, I took out the old leaking 3/4" inlet gate valve and installed a new 3/4" ball valve. The only problem is that the only valve that I could get at the time was not a full port valve. I have a 3/4"...
  4. E

watts regulator

I have a Watts 25aub regulator with a built in bypass. The unit is approximately sixteen years old. After the hot water heater shuts off, there is a banging sound coming from the area of the regulator. If I use the hot water, the noise goes away. Is it time to replace the regulator? Thank you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks